Personal Trainer Course
This course takes a more in-depth look at functional anatomy, nutrition and exercise physiology and is aimed at students who are looking to become a Personal Trainer. Students must have an EQF Level 3 Certiﬁcate in Fitness Instruction to pursue this course.
EEQF Level 4 in Personal Training – which is the highest standard available to personal trainers throughout Europe.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Applying the principles of nutrition to support client goals
- Biomechanics of resistance training
- Fitness testing & lifestyle analysis
- Design, manage and adapt personal training programmes
- Deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a personal training programme
FitQuals offers an online payment plan option so that the cost of a fitness course can now be paid over the duration of the course.
- Full Payment: The entire fee is paid prior to the commencement of a fitness course
- Payment Plan: All of our fitness courses can be paid in easy instalments. Please refer to the table below for the Personal Trainer Course payment plan option.
|Payment 1||€. 450.00|
|Payment 2||€. 299.00|
|Full Cost||€. 1199.00*|
*All course fees include professional registration, assessment and certiﬁcation fees for the qualiﬁcation
To be able to purchase this course you must first register with FitQuals to create your account.